AFC RADIO forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC RADIO forum

music mainly acoustic forum and chatroom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

radio show and website newsflash!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJAY
Admin
DJAY

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-01-01

radio show and website newsflash! Empty
PostSubject: radio show and website newsflash!   radio show and website newsflash! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:49 pm

Newsflash...
I have been approached to host an acoustic music show on Acoustical Alternative net Radio this new radio station will be broadcasting 24/7 and 365 days a year as well as hosting a show for the station, they have also asked to broadcast It's an acoustic thing! on a regular basis. Which of course will mean lots of exposure for afcollective artists
I don't know when my first show is being broadcast yet, but you can listen to the station now! Some great music on it! I know I am listening to it now lol
Acousticall Alternative net radio
The it's an acoustic thing! podcast will still be going out weekly so no worries there!

Newsflash 2
Because I am so busy with the radio shows I am looking for a technical whizz kid website guru etc etc to take over management of the website afcollective.com
I have lots of plans for the website but just don't have the time(or let's be honest the skill to do it justice!)If you or anybody you know would like to help sort out the website and make it worthy of the name afcollective.com lol Please get in touch soon.
contact me via my profile if you can help!
Back to top Go down
Slide

Slide

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-01-02

radio show and website newsflash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio show and website newsflash!   radio show and website newsflash! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:43 am

Dude, very cool news! Kudos my friend!
Back to top Go down

radio show and website newsflash!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFC RADIO forum :: You got somethng to say? say it here.-
Jump to: