AFC RADIO forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC RADIO forum

music mainly acoustic forum and chatroom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ArellSpencer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchy

Sketchy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-10

ArellSpencer. Empty
PostSubject: ArellSpencer.   ArellSpencer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:11 pm

Has Arrell left my space? I've tried looking for him, but to no avail. Its just I have a cd he sent me and I wanna play a coupla tracks, I was just gonna get the ok first. Does anyone have an email for him?
Back to top Go down
heathrobinson

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-02

ArellSpencer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArellSpencer.   ArellSpencer. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:42 pm

Sketchy wrote:
Has Arrell left my space? I've tried looking for him, but to no avail. Its just I have a cd he sent me and I wanna play a coupla tracks, I was just gonna get the ok first. Does anyone have an email for him?

I don't know whether he's still on or not, but you might be able to find him on Soundclick.com.

Incidently, you're a dead ringer for my ex-fiance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sketchy

Sketchy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-10

ArellSpencer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArellSpencer.   ArellSpencer. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:22 pm

heathrobinson wrote:
Sketchy wrote:

I don't know whether he's still on or not, but you might be able to find him on Soundclick.com.

Ta Jo, will see if I can find him there.

Whoops, your not gonna judge me by that, are you? Wink I added a singer from California the other week who said I looked like her ex-bass player! Spooky!!!!
Back to top Go down
heathrobinson

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-02

ArellSpencer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArellSpencer.   ArellSpencer. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Sketchy wrote:
heathrobinson wrote:
Sketchy wrote:

Ta Jo, will see if I can find him there.

Whoops, your not gonna judge me by that, are you? Wink I added a singer from California the other week who said I looked like her ex-bass player! Spooky!!!!

Ha ha! No, I won't judge you based on that! Smile I'm sure you're much nicer/smarter/talented than he ever was (or will be, for that matter!). Besides, that was 24 years ago. I'm an old woman now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ArellSpencer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArellSpencer.   ArellSpencer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArellSpencer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFC RADIO forum :: You got somethng to say? say it here.-
Jump to: